Additional Information about Big CATS Gym & Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Big Cats has open enrollment all year long so anyone can sign up at any time!
- There is a $30 registration fee each year. This fee is non-refundable. (This fee does not cover the first month’s tuition.) For multiple siblings in 1 family: the $30 applies to the first child but is only $15 for each additional SIBLING that is registered under the same parent.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. It is considered late by the 5th and a $10.00 late fee is charged automatically on the 6th. Payments must be set up for automatic debit online. We no longer accept cash or check in the lobby for regular tuition. *Few exceptions will be granted.
- There is a 10% discount for multiple siblings within each family. We no longer offer Unlimited classes due to high demand of classes filling up. Children must be enrolled online in a specific class in order for them to attend that class. *Exceptions will only be granted when attending a make-up class due to illness or injury.
- For ALL athletes entering the building: No outside shoes are permitted in the gym area (we have cubbies up front for leaving shoes & drinks - Big Cats is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items), hair must be pulled back out of the face, no jewelry or gum is allowed. Water & hydrating drinks (such as Gatorade or Powerade) ONLY are permitted in Big Cats. No sodas or energy drinks are allowed and will be tossed out if found with no refund to the offender. *Sweating kids need water NOT sugar or caffeine. *We have water dispensers at the gyms for anyone that has forgotten their own.
- ALL Gymnasts MUST wear a leotard to every practice. Practice shorts over the leo are fine. Shirts over the leo & attached skirt or tutus or jean shorts are not allowed for safety reasons. ABSOLUTELY NO 2 PIECE LEOTARDS OR MIDRIFFS SHOWING. Stomachs and rear ends must be covered as we are a conservative co-ed gym.
- All other classes (Toddlers, Ninjas, Tumblers) can wear athletic shirt & shorts to class. ABSOLUTELY NO 2 PIECE LEOTARDS OR MIDRIFFS SHOWING. Please no shorts with buttons or snaps (ex. jean shorts) and shirts must be able to tuck in when going upside down. Athletes must be able to see while doing skills without a shirt falling in their face. Socks are permitted for most activities but athlete may be asked to remove them for certain events. Athlete (& parents) are responsible for remembering socks. We do NOT put dirty socks in the lost & found anymore.
- We have a lost & found in the lobby of the gym. All forgotten items (except socks) will be placed in the lost & found basket. All unclaimed items are donated every December & June so please be sure to periodically check it for missing items.
- For liability reasons, parents & siblings (that are not in a class) are to remain in the lobby (unless using the restroom). We have ample seating plus 2 large viewing windows & a 4-way split screen TV for when the windows are crowded. *If you have an urgent need & the class is in session, please flag down a coach for help. *All questions about accounts or non-urgent questions can wait until class is over or can be emailed or called in to the gym.
Please call 580-775-0067 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions. Thank you!!